Saturday, March 17, 2007

It's over

Paris is over..
I remember weeks ago us all counting down the days and I cannot beleive we are already back. It's amazing how time flies by...
The trip was great...really a dream. My one wish came true!! On one the last days of the trip, me and a couple of others went to have lunch at the Eiffel Tower. It was great...I mean I spent 26 euro for a steak that was smaller than my palm, lol but it was worth it. I guess you're really just paying for the experience. The professors were with us to, all but Scott. In order to have lunch at the Eiffel Tower you have to make reservations 3 months in advance! But we got the hook up! from our tour guide Nathalie. After lunch me, Ty, Pete, Ray, John and some others from the group decided to go all the way to the top. What a dream! It was the most amazing view I had ever seen before! I could have stood up there all day long...but I actually had to leave because I was meeting my best friend Mathysse at the bottom. She is going to school in London right now and came to Paris to see me because she knew I was coming. So we decided to meet at the center of the Tower on the bottom...Can't confuse that meeting spot, lol...after that we walked around the city...went shopping for a little bit...and bought some "flats" lol...great day...
That was the highlight of my trip even though the whole thing was amazing. Now I'm home and I am going through withdrawal hahaa...I miss being around everyone and just being in Paris in general...The snow in Jersey is also not helping...Ill post some more pics :)

Me at the top of the Tower...look at that view

No comments: