Sunday, March 18, 2007

Passport incident

Ok...if you're checked out Peter's page...he wrote his version of the passport story...but it was the funniest thing I've ever seen and I wanna tell it from my point of view, lol...so ...we're sitting at the back of the bus ready to leave the Mercure Hotel :) our home :) ...and I was just chatting with Peter..He was holding his passport and I was bored, lol so I asked him to see it...when I open up to the picture I notice that it's not Pete but it's Jon, lol...so I turn to Pete and I was like uhhhh Peter this isn't you. and he starts flipping out...so I turn to Scott and I was like Scott, Pete needs to go to the room to look for his passport, and he was like...well then he better go stop the bus...lol...(this is great) so Pete starts like slapping his body..I don't know why..like a total maniac...(lmfao.....sryy...as i was saying) and he just like leaps forward and starts sprinting towards the front...at that moment...he just did like this ballerina spin! i swear i saw his hand go up over his head like a ballerina! lool! he was facing forward when he was running but he did his spin he like turned so his back was facing the ground and he just flew to the floor..face down...and it was the funniest thing...Pete what the hell did you even trip over?? lol..every1 was just like quiet...no1 knew how it happened lol..it was great..if I ever need a laugh I just think about how Pete's a ballerina and just start hysterically laughing...mannnn..where the hell was Oscar with the video camera!?

No comments: