Sunday, March 11, 2007

Living a dream

Today is March 11th and it's my third day in Paris. I do have to say I am having an amazing time and this is an unbeleivable experience. All the people I'm with are great! and we've been spending every waking moment together (which is basically 24/7 since we don't sleep). I already by this point have seen Versailles, The Notre Dame Cathedral, The Eiffel Tower and still have more to come. It's been an interesting few days... My teacher almost got killed by a weird man at the metro station who was cursing at him for absolutely no reason...I've gotten stuck in the metro just about everytime I go through (now named..being "Jenny-ed")...and me and Sara cannot seem to find a way to straighten our hair! But I can't complain...cause I'm having the time of my life! Yesterday was a great but crazy night where we all decided to go to Peanuts and get a little intoxicated...hahaaa..it was definitely fun. Tomorrow we are going to do some more sightseeing and maybe go a little shopping. We are in one of the biggest fashion capitals in the world so I must go home with some clothes!! The number one thing I have to say I'm looking forward to is eating lunch at the top of the Eiffel Tower! We're supposed to do that on Tuesday or Wednesday and I really hope it falls through. I'll keep you updated...
Going to get some rest...we have a long day tomorrow

No comments: